The incumbent oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. The incumbent will be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed. Maintenance-related duties include performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Supervise servicing and maintenance works done by technicians and contractors.
- Liaise with contractors and tenants on maintenance works.
- Issue maintenance works order (MWO) form to technicians.
- Follow up on actions taken for these works orders, tenants’ complaints and requests.
- Conduct monthly engineering audit for properties.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering a must.
- Certification(s) from Technical Institutions such as ITI, TESDA etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering desirable but not preferred.
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license highly desirable but not required.
- Experienced in managing large group of technicians technical helpers and housekeeping staff.
- Minimum five (5) Years of progressively responsible general facilities management experiences to include at least three (3) years of hands-on operations and maintenance supervisory functions in the field of House Keeping / MEP in a large FM organization ideally within a large estate infrastructure.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: email@example.com