Role and Resposibilites
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Apprehend offenders and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Perform first aid or CPR
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Knowledge of lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard resuscitation measures.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Skilled in application of lifesaving techniques.
- Ability to act quickly and calmly in emergencies.
- Ability to perform rescue actions, administer first aid and CPR.
Candidates may send their resume along with their certifications to email@example.com
Industry: Contruction / Facilities Services
Employment Type: Full-time