The incumbent will be responsible to maintain and upkeep all the HVAC, AC, Chiller equipment or systems which also involve installation, repair and maintenance.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance schedule of HVAC, AC, Chiller.
- Routine inspection and repair of HVAC, AC, Chiller.
- Ensure that all operation and maintenance activities are properly recorded and documented.
- Response to emergency and breakdowns.
- Execute the work order issued by superiors with specified standards.
- Ensure all portable equipment are in correct order and use safely.
- Assist to perform the electrical, mechanical and plumbing and others when and where required.
- Advises Facilities / Technical Supervisor concerning major repairs / changes required.
- Monitor the performance and adjust HVAC, AC, Chiller equipment to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Conduct trouble shoot/diagnose and repair faulty operations of HVAC, AC, Chiller units such as:
· Air handling units
· Fresh air & exhaust fan units
· A/C split & packaged type units
· A/C window type units
· Centrifugal pumps
- Check regularly electrical and mechanical safety and operation components of the above listed units.
- Coordinate/Conduct setting adjustment and calibration of the following:
· Temperature controller
· Overload relay and time delay relay
· Low & high pressure cut out
· Oil pressure cut out
· Low liquid temperature cut out
· Sequencer controller
- Diploma in AC and Refrigeration/HVAC preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering desirable but not required.
- Certification(s) from Technical Institutions such as ITI, TESDA etc.
- Fair to Good command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Minimum three (3) years of technical operations and maintenance functions in the field of MEP in a large FM organization or building management field.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org