The incumbent will carry out cleaning duties and responsibilities in line with the contractual obligation to Duserve clients. Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning sand or debris from sidewalk.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Wash, dust, sweep and clean assigned premises such as walls, ceiling and fixtures.
- Under the general direction of superior conduct wash, dust, sweep, and vacuum, buffs, wax floors.
- Clean windows and doors, toilets, outside building premises; empty trash, bins and trays as needed.
- Responds to spill and cleaning requests.
- Reports to supervisor on damage or repair that require attention.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
- Mop, clean and disinfect floors, tiles and walls in the rest room or on the assigned premises or things.
- Re supply materials for personal care such as tissues, deodorants, etc. as per the guidelines set.
- Respond to emergency situations according to the procedures and emergency codes, acts as directed.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- High school graduate desirable but not preferred.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in cleaning items, chemicals and machineries.
- Minimum 2 years cleaning experience in the UAE / GCC or Home Country
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org