The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the company’s in-house quality procedures and standards, health and safety programs, site-specific health and safety and environmental operations. Will support and advise business units on all aspects concerning Quality Control, Health and Safety. The incumbent will develop necessary policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to the company and to provide the main source of expert advice on Quality, Health and Safety matters to the company. Establish and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety within Duserve and its stakeholders and clients are adhered to.
Duties and Resposibilites
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Assists in developing & implementing a full Integrated Quality Management system (IMS) to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 45001 which will ensure all employees provide excellent service quality to Duserve’s clients & Stakeholders
- Assists in developing & implementing policies and procedures that complies with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) to ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to the company.
- Assists in developing & implementing policies and procedures that complies with ISO 14001 and ensures all Duserve activities focus on delivering services with lowest environmental impacts.
- Monitor and audit the company’s operations, processes and procedures to ensure that they comply with both internal and external governing procedures.
- Responsible for the QHSE Governance, which will provide the required training and facilities for safety representatives to ensure that the company meets its statutory requirements.
- Audit company departments and assets as per ISO9001 (document control, control of records, corrective/preventative actions etc).
- Follow up status of corrective/preventative actions with offshore assets and department heads.
- Review and amend company documentation.
- Actively contribute to the company's continuous improvement plan.
- Report and articulate changes for improvement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of quality control processes and procedures.
- Actively contribute to meetings to ensure integration of Quality Management actions with Duserve’s operations.
- Develop programs to support QMS.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure that safety instructions are carried out to safely perform the work including hazardous materials, equipment and hazardous operations.
- Audit company 3rd party contractors as per internal audit schedule.
- Prepares monthly reports concerning audits, non-compliance and activities to mitigate risks to company.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Manage change effectively.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Ensure to comply in meeting safety requirements; identify hazards and take action to reduce risks, and provide a safe work environment.
- Conduct risk assessments which consider the health and safety of persons who may be affected by the business, including risks to visitors and contractors.
- Provide the main source of advice and guidance to the company and its managers on health and safety matters.
- Maintain good working relationships with insurers and other relevant authorities to ensure the company’s interests are protected, and a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Provide any necessary training to managers and staff to ensure that they comply with all HSE requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of health and safety to ensure that the company continues to comply with best practice and legal requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety management or any related field.
- NEBOSH certified.
- Internal Auditor Certified / Audit Qualification ISO 9001 Training / Lead Auditor Qualification
- Professional Chartered member of recognized international safety board.
- With working knowledge in OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 9001:2015
- Possess a valid UAE Driver’s License.
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- BOSH Training Certificate / NEBOSH / IOSH / OSHA & Chemical Safety Training Certified
- ISO 9001 Accreditation
Knowledge , Skill and Ability
- Confidential in all matters. Must be able to demonstrate credibility and trust.
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills. Must be analytical.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Good report writing skills
- Business Process Excellence or equivalent knowledge
- Good understanding of the UAE Federal and Dubai Laws in EHS
- Minimum five (5) years’ Internal Auditor / Quality Control experience in a large organization particularly in facilities management industry.
- Experienced in Implementation & Knowledge in Safety Management System.
- Experienced in handling File Management compliance in line with audit requirements.
- Implementation experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 / 45001
- Experienced in conducting internal / external audits, managing ISO documents, reviews and implementation.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org