The incumbent will be responsible in creating the best possible front of house team and the best customer experience throughout our managed project properties. The role involves a very strong focus on direct management of various teams to support the delivery of guest services and reception services.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Responsible to ensure that provided service as per the contract.
- Periodically go on rounds for each post and ensure that the concierge team are alert at all times. Ensure that all the register kept in the reception are properly maintained and updated on daily by the concierge team. Ensure that there is a proper handover between shifts in each post
- Responds to emergencies using appropriate procedures. Notifies security of all usual events, respond to emergencies as necessary as directed.
- Provide coordination of requests from Residents and Tenants, for example Taxi Bookings, Housekeeping Services, Reactive Maintenance, Dry Cleaning deposit and collection
- Ensure high level of residents' satisfaction by providing prompt and courteous services and establishing friendly rapport with residents and visitors.
- Coordinate with external service providers to meet residents' needs.
- Responsible for assisting in the daily operation and delivering quality service to the residents / visitors. Handle and resolve complex issues and complaints.
- To ensure owners receive the very best concierge service during their stay and benefit from Duserve’s ability to establish key relationships in the area.
Management and Administration
- Provide hands on management and support for the front of house and concierge teams.
- Support concierge team to keep them focused on the critical components of operations to drive residents, tenants and visitor’s satisfaction.
- Monitor performance of staff, provide feedback, coaching and training as required. Meet the KPIs for continuous service.
- Conduct performance reviews with relevant staff as necessary.
- Facilitate trainings of the concierge team.
- Handle rostering, holiday, working hours and other related issues working closely with the Security Manager and the client.
- Prepare and sending of Daily and Monthly reports to the client. Attend weekly meetings with the client.
- Shall work closely with all other departments as necessary and look to improve communication and processes on a continual basis.
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- Good command of the English language. Ability to communicate in other European language an advantage.
- Possess a valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Minimum 5 years’ Seasoned Residential Concierge Manager.
- Previous hotel management in a condominium hotel, residential or hotel apartment setting is essential. Experience and knowledge of operating in a highly seasonal environment.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: email@example.com
Candidates who are available in the UAE and can join immediately will be intereviewed.