Exercise store management activities and a general control over on Dubai South Stores and inventory in compliances with the defined process, procedures and set standards.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Assist in categorizing assets for effective inventory management and storing
- Creating Item catalogues and attributes
- Defining economic reorder points in order to avoid interruption of supplies and spares
- Define bins and lots numbering within the EAM system and inside the store for tracking
- Define rotating items as assets to ensure tracking and returns to store
- Define none stock and stock supplies
- Manage material requisition for entire Dubai South and South Energy
- Manage physical inventory and stock counts as per the policy
- Conduct inspection and verify delivery items to ensure matching with PO, GRN and invoice
- Coordinate with vendors and supplier for deliveries
- Manage monthly inventory cycles
- Store items/goods as per the Stacking rules – Marking, Packaging, Preservation or product descriptions
- Conduct ABC analysis and define FIFO and LIFO for inventory items
- Optimize facility layouts to store the most frequent supplies in convenient areas.
- Ensure Asset stores have adequate stocks at a satisfactory level to minimize the downtime and allow the continuation of the operation.
- Issue the items and follow the defined process in issuing the item if stocks non-available.
- Verify that requested items are in line with specific allotted price or budget and escalate and assist in resolving issues found.
- Update Item catalogue regularly
- Conduct physical count on a semiannual basis
- Monitor items shelve life to ensure items near expiry are used as per LIFO
Receiving an issuance:
- Cross verify items received in stores are as per Purchase Order and Standards defined.
- Conduct preservation checklist with supplies received “no maintenance required”
- Update receiving in EAM.
- Deliver approver material, items, tools, assets to requestors as per material requisition process
- Extract monthly inventory movement reports
- Generate monthly inventory value reports
- Annual inventory cost and movement to be submitted for approval
- Under Graduate or Diploma; preferable Bachelor Degree – in general with adequate Warehouse or Store Management experience or Certified
- Know-how in inventory and supply chain management
- Minimum 3 Years in a similar role for a very large organization in Asset Store Management or in a similar line
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: email@example.com