The incumbent ensures that cleaning staff adhere to the standards of cleanliness in the designated areas. Monitor and ensure that first class cleaning services are provided and delivered to all clients. Working along with the Cleaning Supervisor, the incumbent review work schedules and duty rosters to ensure that all schedules are covered. Provide assistance to the Cleaning Supervisor at all times.
Duties and Resposibilites
- Responsible for the day-to-day cleaning operations of the team to ensure that proper cleanliness and orderliness are provided to the customers.
- Supervise activities of the cleaning staff within the designated areas to ensure that high standard of cleanliness in the designated areas are performed.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Cleaning Supervisor; deliver excellent customer service to customers, guests and staff. Perform daily toolbox talks to cleaning staff.
- Perform random inspection within the designated areas to ensure that facilities are well maintained and clean at all times.
- Ensure that toiletries and other cleaning items within the designated area are properly stocked; perform random inspection on the cleaning schedules especially toilets.
- Perform cleaning activities along with the cleaning staff.
- Perform daily and hourly walk-around of the designated areas to ensure cleanliness.
- Adhere to the cleaning standards in order to provide high standard cleaning services to the clients.
- 12th Standard a must.
- Diploma in any field desirable but not preferred.
- Fair English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have knowledge in cleaning items, chemicals and machineries.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy to: email@example.com