The incumbent will ensure the day-to-day smooth operation of a building infrastructure, though administrative support including budgeting, procurement negotiation, contractor liaison and documentation, PPM schedule, as well as coordination of staff and office equipment, supervision, and physical assistance with maintenance tasks.
provide support to facilities line managers; acting as liaison between and other parties; and monitoring assigned programs and/or projects within the MEP / Security / Soft Services department.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information. Provide support to the Maintenance team on the raising and closing of reactive, PPM and scheduled job requests within the CAFM helpdesk.
- Utilize the CAFM helpdesk system for the raising of purchase orders and the subsequent processing of the associated invoices for posting as required.
- Evaluates situations and events (e.g. involving other staff, the public, etc.) for the purpose of taking appropriate action and/or directing to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Interact with staff, clients, suppliers, and visitors. Open, sort and distribute Issue responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Provide support to the FM in maintaining supplier matrices and the associated documentation. general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, laminating, and filing.
- Provide support to the FM in maintaining training matrices / records and back to work / self-certification documentation. Order and maintain stock in relation to the facilities management service provision.
- Maintains a variety of records, supplies, calendar, schedules, files, etc. record keeping (confidential and non-confidential) and general and program specific clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting assigned administrator with necessary materials.
- Processes documents and materials (e.g., bid packets, contracts, specifications, purchase requisitions, mail, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with program, district, state and/or federal requirements.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties (in person and by telephone) (e.g. staff, auditors, other Department Heads, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Internationally or locally recognized membership organization of engineers.
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
- SKILLS are required to perform multiple tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include operating standard office equipment including using pertinent software applications; applying district and program policies and procedures; planning and managing projects; and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
- KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percent’s, and/or ratios; read technical information, compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: concepts of grammar and punctuation; business telephone etiquette; common office machines; and office methods and practices.
- ABILITY is required to schedule several activities, meetings, and/or events; routinely gather, collate, and/or classify data; and use basic, job-related equipment. Flexibility is required to independently work with others in a wide variety of circumstances; work with data utilizing defined but different processes; and operate equipment using defined methods. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include communicating with diverse groups; maintaining confidentiality; adapting to changing work priorities; and meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible general facilities management coordinator experience in facilities management industry or building maintenance.
Please submit your application only if you MEET the requirements. Interested candidates may submit their CV, passport and visa copy citing their notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com