JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The FM Manager – Soft service will manage the project(s) deliver FM services for major elements of infrastructure and built environments, Delivering a service of excellent value, whilst providing technical and professional support to the client and Soft services while ensuring that everything works when it needs to.
Will Identify, establish, and implement cost effective solutions to the clients which includes the creation of preventative maintenance schedules, cleaning schedules and plans for quality, health and safety environment, training, energy conservation, cleaning, landscaping, security, etc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that management by information is practiced, that effective performance review structures are in place and that measurement and review drives continuous improvement in maintenance performance
- Develop maintenance process and plans, resulting in a formal system of preventative maintenance. Provide a quality maintenance service throughout the project, ensuring that the highest level of service, safety and environment awareness is delivered.
- Maintain and develop an asset and equipment register. Provide safe and indexed storage of site drawings, O & M Manuals, and equipment layouts.
- Maintain and develop cleaning schedule in accordance with the contract requirement and asset and equipment register. Provide safe and indexed storage of site drawings, O & M Manuals and equipment layouts.
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of all the necessary recording systems needed to comply with Duserve’s HSSE and Regional Health and Safety Legislation.
- Accountable for appropriate stocks levels are maintained for all maintenance and consumable items and establish formal stock withdrawal system
- Responsible for the preparation of Annual budgets and deliver effective controls to ensure that expenditure is managed within agreed parameters.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, and performance management of your team.
- Accountable Specialist Service Providers contract management including contract negotiation, performance audits, KPI measurement.
- Evaluate contracts to establish whether they are effective and efficient in service, including all soft services and AD hoc requirements
- Responsible for regular site inspections, to advise the client(s) of any general repairs or additional work that is required. Source optional contractors when requested and benchmark cost. Ensure that all contracts operate within the specified budgets, identifying any areas of variations.
- Liaise with the client to deal with requests for additions and variations to the contract specifications.
- Manage small or medium size projects and identify the risks and issues of the projects and from contingency plans.
- Provide technical and analytical support for business areas. Research in to process and technical improvements for the use of improving technology and resources.
- Carryout Health and Safety audits on all contractors. Hold meeting with contracts; costs, schedule failure and invoice mistakes, etc.
- Ensure your team are working to full capacity and identify training needs. Support in delivering Training program and carryout pre and post appraisals. Carryout all additional task and responsibilities as and when required.
- Authorize as and when required timesheet and OT of all FM or the Contract Personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality any related field
- Possesses very good command of the English language both verbal and written. Arabic and other language is an added advantage.
- Requires thorough knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling and punctuation, along with good mathematical skills.
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license. Familiarity on UAE roads and areas.
- Health and Safety certificate awarded by OHSHA, NEBOSH or other awarding bodies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Applied knowledge of comprehensive Housekeeping and Laundry operations and procedures.
- Applied knowledge in creating work schedules, inventory supplies and cost supplies.
- Applied knowledge of P&L analysis and variance reports
- Leadership ability to direct, supervise and maintain high morale among staff
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High attention to detail and good customer relation and negotiation skills
Candidates may submit their CV along with other credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org