The incumbent is responsible to ensure the cleanliness of both internal and external areas of the camp facility. The incumbent’s primary duty is to ensure that all blocks/apartments/rooms both occupied/and or unoccupied are logged in line with the move in and out procedures. The incumbent ensure that accommodation standards are maintained to keep an attractive, healthy and clean-living environment for staff.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all rooms, are properly cleaned and the layout of cupboards and other accessories in the rooms are arranged in safe manner.
- Ensure that the ablution area is cleaned; curtains are clean and not damaged and notify the Camp In Charge for any/all camp rectifications and maintenance issues.
- Supervise and ensure that the highest level of cleaning standards is maintained in and around the external surroundings of the Camp.
- Maintain an incident logbook for all camp related issues.
- Daily/Weekly inspection of all rooms. Ensure that tenants are complete before and after the accommodation curfew hours. Reports to the Camp in Charge in case of missing tenants.
- On-boarding of newly hired residents and to escort all newly arrived residents to their designated blocks and room assigned after induction and ensure that all formalities for the resident - dispatching of uniforms, soft packs, work schedule roster, and the assets assigned to them are acknowledged and the Move in forms are signed
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly and daily report pertaining to the condition and cleanliness of the facility. In case of any defects found therein, immediately notifies the Camp in Charge for repairs.
- Responsible for attending the needs of the residents placed on isolation quarters and ensure that the laundry service personnel shall wash all personal clothing separately. See to it that there are served on time and remind them not to receive visitors and not go out the said block.
- Arrange forthwith transportation of sick resident once reported at accommodation. Transportation of staff for grievance and disciplinary is supported and coordinated and transportation of employees to be repatriated is properly coordinated with the Transportation Coordinator.
- Highschool Graduate
- Multi-lingual (English, Arabic, Hindi) preferably to have an open communication with the tenants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
- Energetic and creative
- ntegrity, diligence, and discretion
- Proactive and always “one step ahead”
- Positive, adaptable and a flexible team player
- Takes pride in seeing all tasks and projects through to completion in a timely manner
- A “can do” attitude and enjoys problem solving, thinking laterally to resolve issue
- Comfortable working under pressure and committed to meeting deadlines
- Skills in MS Office preferable.
- Strong personality with leadership character
Please submit your application only if you MEET the requirements. Interested candidates may submit their CV, citing notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com