JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The incumbent maintains the fire alarm control panel. The incumbent will be responsible for scheduling, monitoring and responding to fire alarm calls.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring and maintain the main fire alarm control panel.
- Respond to emergency fire alarm calls or fire-fighting leaks and act immediately by informing the supervisor and third-party service provider to the required rectification.
- Maintain and monitor the fire alarm panel as a with ZERO troubles. Coordinate with FA&FF service providers to execute the service.
- Routine checking of fire alarm panel, identify faulty system, create work orders, and inform the supervisor and third-party service provider to rectify the faults on same day.
- Conduct quarterly PPM with third-party service provider and testing of proper functioning in Fire Alarm and Firefighting Equipment.
- Assist in new fit out handovers, takeovers, testing & commissioning, and snag list generating. Observe.
- Monitor the central fire alarm control room. Properly maintain service records.
- Assist in the inspection of new fit outs conducted by the Civil Defense.
- Arrange access for the third-party service provider.
- Ensure that the PM work order scheduling in the MAXIMO system is closed on time.
- Associate degree or trade school certification in Industrial Electrical, Industrial Mechanical, Industrial Technology, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering desirable but not required.
- Certification(s) from Technical Institutions a must.
- ITI Certification (Electrical) or TESDA certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to use good judgement and critical thinking skills when carrying out instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, and wet conditions and be able to stoop, kneel, crawl, and climb on all types of surfaces.
- Good in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, reports and manuals.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively utilize available computer-based tools and software application such as Microsoft Office or equivalent.
Candidates who CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY will be given priority. Please submit your application only if you MEET the requirements. Interested candidates may submit their CV, citing their notice period and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject should be the Job Tittle posted.