Only candidate who can JOIN IMMEDIATELY NEED TO APPLY.
Get in touch
Date: Jun 21, 2022
We are looking for an Operation Manager to lead, manage and take overall responsibility and accountability for the operational activity of the Facility Management services. To plan, implement and continuously monitor all service streams; ensuring services are cost-effectively delivered robustly, to the level of quality required, and always in a timely and responsive way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert and professional advice and run the Facility Management operational division in line with Business needs. Provide consultancy to internal/ external parties as required.
- To lead and advise on strategies for operational service improvements and service development and create a foundation for ongoing improvement through the adoption of industry best practices.
- To maintain and develop the effectiveness of the Facilities functions by ensuring service plans are produced which specify outcomes, resources allocated for their achievement, and the performance measures and standards to be achieved; and to underpin these plans with a performance management system involving strong management of all staff.
- To lead, manage and take overall responsibility and accountability for the work of the Facilities Management operational services; ensuring that the services provided are mobilized robustly, continuously monitored, and reviewed so that they are cost-effective, of the best quality, and responsive to customer needs at all times. Assets to be robustly managed, maintained, and effectively used at all times.
- Prepare and implement approved plans on business, manpower, sales, financial, budget/capital costs, and resource models reflecting the changes and growth of FM business.
- Prepare strategic operational plans geared to the FM business requirements designing and implementing agreed solutions to achieve operational efficiencies and economies of scale through the adoption of best practices.
- Support market research necessary to formulate any business or marketing plans or related research to update Business Strategies in support of Business Development.
- Apply legislative and operating norms to comply at all times with Government rules, MOHRE, and ICA laws and regulations on Safety, Security, Environmental, and Health Management.
- Develop procedures and templates and drive implementations/integration on FM operational functions through the Workbook system whilst always ensuring compliance against ISO processes. Responsible for overseeing and maintaining accreditation.
- In conjunction with Corporate Procurement and Heads of Service, procure facility management equipment within budget allocation in compliance with policy, standards, and procedures. Ensure supplier contracts and service level agreements are completed to meet the desired objectives. Establish and maintain appropriate stores of spares and consumables whilst utilizing 'just in time' practices to minimize storage / stored item expenditure.
- Liaise with Customers and departmental managers to ensure smooth facilities operational functions.
- In conjunction with Business Development, identify and develop business opportunities in facilities management services and pursue organic growth within existing contracts. Generate revenues by serving internal and external clients on FM business. Respond timely in providing excellent service in a manner that demonstrates FM's business core values.
- Be responsible for the Operational and commercial elements of the Facility Management Contracts with all clients.
- Meet Manpower for Facility Management business and manage all associated operational logistics including accommodation, transport, training, discipline, and welfare matters. Maintain and retain workforce complying with Corporate and FM Human Resource policies and procedures. Complete financial and cost-benefit analysis to support all outcomes.
- Provide leadership in providing a pleasant working environment to promote teamwork, continuous improvement, learning, customer satisfaction, and standards of services in all functional areas.
- Submit Management information Reports periodically and maintain records for easy audit purposes
- To lead and advise on strategies for service improvements and service development.
- To ensure that performance review mechanisms are in place to monitor the extent of progress and achievement of objectives and goals.
Candidates may submit their CV along with other credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the subject line asper the Job Tittle.